SM Lifestyle 5k & Kids Fun Run
Saturday May 9th, 2015
Children’s 1 Mile Fun Run: 8:00 a.m.
5K Run/Walk: 8:30 a.m.
The Jacksonville Landing
2 Independent Dr # 250
Jacksonville, FL 32202
Packet Pick Up:
5K Participants & Kids Fun Run: Participants MUST pick up their race bib and goody bag at their selected 1st Place Sports store location on Thursday , May 7th or Friday, May 8th (between 10am-6pm) or at the registration table on race day.
If you do not check a location, your packet will automatically be at the Baymeadows store. All packets that are not picked up will be moved to the race site for race day pickup beginning at 4:30 PM May 8th.
- 3931 Baymeadows Road, Jacksonville, (904) 731-3676
- 2018 San Marco Blvd., Jacksonville, (904) 399-8880
- 424 South 3rd Street, Jacksonville Beach, (904) 270-2221
- 2186 Park Avenue, Orange Park, (904) 264-3767
- 4870 Big Island Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32246, (904) 620-9991
RACE BIB MUST BE WORN IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE. PACKETS WILL NOT BE MAILED.
Join thousands from the community for the Shannon Miller Lifestyle 5K and 1 Mile Children’s Fun Run! Visit our race vendors and enjoy our community health fair with free health screenings. Bring the whole family for a day of health and fitness at the Jacksonville Landing; fitness, community and plenty of fun!
Proceeds from the race benefit the Shannon Miller Foundation to fight childhood obesity.
Until May 1st: $20.00
May 2nd-May 8th: $25.00
Day of Race: $30.00
1 Mile Fun Run: FREE (Fun Run will not be timed)
- Only participants that are registered and wearing their race bib will be allowed on the race course.
- There is a $2.00 discount if you own your own chip, but chip number must be entered on entry form.
- Please note that race t-shirts are free for runners 14 and under. Adults running kids race can receive t-shirt for $10 donation.
Sorry, No Refunds!
Cash prizes presented to the top three men and women overall (1st $500, 2nd $250, 3rd $100). Winner plaques presented to 1st, 2nd and 3rd male and female in the following age groups: 10 & under, 11-13, 14-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-64, 65 and over. All children running 5k receive a race medal regardless of finish. Awards will be presented at an awards ceremony immediately after the race so stay and enjoy the health fair for the post race celebration and health fair!
Children’s Fun Run
Registration is FREE and open to all children ages 14 and under. Parents may run with children in the 1 mile Fun Run at no cost but MUST REGISTER to do so. Only participants that are registered and wearing their race bib will be allowed on the race course.
The first 1000 children to register will receive FREE race shirts. (Free shirts are for children only. However, adults may receive a race shirt for a 10$ donation.)